IPDET 2018 is a two-week program designed to meet the professional development needs of senior and mid-level evaluation and audit professionals working in developed and developing country governments, bilateral and multilateral development agencies, or non-governmental organizations.
The core course has been re-designed for improved delivery of foundations of evaluation. The workshops in the second week cover methods and approaches, managerial and implementation issues, regional specifics, and new emerging topics.
How can participants benefit from the program?
- IPDET is an effective, successful program with the unparalleled ability to build foundational knowledge and skill in development evaluation.
- Participants experience a high degree of knowledge transfer about monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
- IPDET helps build local evaluation capacity and demand for development evaluation.
Participants can attend any combination of weeks in the program or individual workshops:
- Core course only (week 1, July 16-20)
- Workshop week (week 2, July 23-27)
- Entire two-week program
- Individual workshops (2 or 3 days)
Participants may also choose between tuition-only fees or the residential option, which includes tuition, accommodations, and meals.